SHIPPING & RETURNS
Siobhan Way offers complimentary domestic and international shipping. Please note for security reasons we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
Delivery Within Australia
Please allow 2-5 working days for Metropolitan area deliveries and 3-5 working days for Regional order deliveries in Australia. We use Australia Post Express Post and Platinum tracked delivery services that require a signature upon delivery of your piece/s.
Please allow 5-7 days working days for International deliveries. International customers may be required to pay sales tax, duty and/or customs charges. All Taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the cost of the order or shipping charge. Taxes and customs charges differ depending on the country and state of the shipping address. We suggest contacting your local customs office if you are unsure of the applicable taxes and customs fees that are relevant to you. Siobhan Way is not responsible for any additional taxes.
Once your delivery address is confirmed it cannot be changed. There can be the occasional customs or courier delays which may affect your delivery. Once your order has been processed we will send you an email confirming tracking details and necessary courier information so you can follow your package. It is suggested that you use a business address to ensure that someone is available to receive your parcel during business hours.
Made to Order
Made to order pieces are handcrafted just for you. Please allow 15 – 18 working days for Metropolitan and Regional deliveries, 20 -25 working days for International deliveries. Our customer service representative will provide you with an expected delivery time upon completion of your order. If you require the parcel to be delivered on a specified date, please notify us when placing the order and we will do everything possible to ensure you receive your piece/s on time. Any delivery date or time specified by us is a best estimate only and Siobhan Way will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
Siobhan Way uses the highest quality metals and gemstones to ensure a well-designed piece of jewellery that is handcrafted with the utmost integrity.
All pieces are quality controlled and checked accordingly before they are dispatched to customers. If you have a concern with a damaged piece/s, please email us at email@example.com.
Exchanges & Refunds
Siobhan Way will happily accept exchanges or returns for bought pieces within 7 days of receiving your purchase. All made to order sales are final. We do not accept exchanges or refunds for made to order piece/s. Please ensure your order is placed carefully.
Arranging your return/exchange
- Within 7 days of receiving your purchase you must confirm your exchange or refund requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure you quote your order reference number (refer to your confirmation email) and specify the piece/s and reason for return or exchange.
- We will confirm if the return or exchange of the piece/s is suitable and send you a Returns Form.
- Items for return or exchange must be in original condition with original packaging. Items must not have been worn.
- The Returns Form and the piece/s must be sent via a registered postal service. Please provide us with the tracking number.
- Once the items have been received, you will receive an email confirming their receipt and our customer service representative will confirm the details of your exchange or refund.
- Siobhan Way does not cover the shipping costs incurred for returning items for an exchange. Only those piece/s confirmed as damaged will have any shipping costs refunded once received.
- Siobhan Way is not responsible for refunding any sales tax, duty and/or customs charges.
Please send items for return/exchange to:
PO Box 855
Subiaco, Western Australia